I decided I wanted to have more adventures, (you can read more about it on my post, International Women’s Day 2020). As well as this, I also decided I wanted to write more. I did the maths from the date I had this idea and figured out there were 42 weeks left of the year, so I came up with 32 adventure ideas, wrote them down on a piece of paper, cut them out, folded them up and put them in an ‘Adventure Box.’
After I did that, I made some rules up to try and make the goal achievable.
- Minimum of one adventure, once a week- no wasted days off!
- Some adventures can only be drawn once, but others can go back in the box to be drawn again, (therefore despite there being 42 weeks of adventures, there are only 32 suggestions).
- I am allowed to repeat the draw if the adventure is not suitable, for example stargazing on an overcast night.
- I have to write about the adventure afterwards.
- Even if your anxiety is sky high, you do it!
So this is me, just writing about my adventures, and I intend to go on 42 of them!
Adventure 6: Watch a Sunrise
Adventure 7: Wildlife Bingo
Adventure 9: Watch a Sunset
Adventure 10: Go on a Boat Adventure
Adventure 11: A Walk in Cornwall
- Outdoor Breakfast
- Try to SUP
- Wistmans Wood
- Letter Boxing
- Cloud Spotting
- Canal Adventure
- Climb Dartmoors Highest Point
- Close Eyes and Point Finger at the Map
- Try a Cornwall Cream Tea
- Hire a Kayak
- Wild Camp
- Go on a boat adventure
- Walk at Night Time
- Bus to Tavistock and Walk Back
- Hike a Tor
- Go Cycling
- Visit a National Trust Property
- Lost Gardens of Heligon
- Eden Project
- A Walk in Cornwall
- A Walk in East Devon
- Section of the South West Coast Path